Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Activity - March 2010


I got the role of “Goth Kid” in a Full Sail 16mm titled “Period”.  I had a great time working with the Full Sail students.   

I got to do another episode of “Stories of the Paranormal”.  In “Episode 11: Her Name Was Rachel”  I get the lead role of Ryder.  Guess what?  In this one I DON”T die!!! 
There is a premiere at the Royal Oak Village Shopping Center theatres on Saturday, April 17th, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.  Please let me know if you will be able to attend! 
I have been an extra on the television series “Walk on Water”. I also booked a role in “Viva Humanity”.  I am getting to play a zombie again! 

I am doing voiceovers for a new internet webshow called “Soulmates”.  My character is Jerry and he is the host of a “reality show”.   
I also got the chance to do a photoshoot with Magical Midway. You can see me on their website www.magicalmidway.com .  I am on the Directions and Contact Us page. 
I have also landed a swing role on “Orlando the TV Show…on Stage”.  I will make my debut, at the Cameo Theatre downton, on April 6th.  Let me know if you can make it to the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment